- Visit our Cookware Store for great brands at top prices.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Prestige Inspire Steel 23x22 cm Oven Roasting Pan - Black
|Price:||£9.98 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£0.52 (5%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Dimensions: 26 x 22 x 4.5 cm (L x W x H)
- Cushion Smart - Non-stick cushioned interior provides better browning and easier release
- Heavy gauge carbon steel for exceptional heat conduction
- Dishwasher and oven safe up to 240°C/475°F/Gas Mark 9, as well as freezer and refrigerator safe
- Long lasting performance and 25 year guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Inspire small roasting tray from the Prestige has been designed to last having been made using heavy gauge carbon steel, ensuring an even heat distribution for ideal baking results every time. This small roasting tray features Prestige's innovative cushion smart interior guaranteeing better browning and easier release, a non-stick coating throughout allowing for easier cleaning, and is dishwasher safe.
1 x Prestige Inspire Roaster - Small
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
This tin is a great size for me, I have a family of three and it will do any roasts up to our traditional turkey crown. It is also a great size for roast potatoes, or whatever mixed veg you are having that needs glazing. It is solid and heavy but not too heavy, it doesn't dent easily if you drop it and my previous ones haven't warped so far under stressful circumstances. This washed brilliantly in warm soapy water even after I'd slow roasted a joint in it, which is the marker for me as to how often I'll use it :)
The corners don't get awkward to clean either, and the rim is round enough to be easily washed. It saves a lot of time and money to invest in decent kitchen items and I'm slowly replacing my collection as I find things in the sale. Another one well worth it to me. One thing I would say is that I prefer thinner tins for cakes, this might require an adjustment in temps and times for cakes, but they do do bread really nicely. They also go in the dishwasher, but I prefer to handwash them as then you can be sure nothing is left on the tin for the next time - if you get it off the first time it's easy, the second time it may as well be welded on!
Only observation would be the sizing. As this is part of the "Inspire" range it would have been nice if the partner large roaster was a size to sit squarely in the baking tray so storage would be more compact but that's just my ocd approach to packing and not wasting valuable cupboard space! This smaller tray sits lovely in the larger roaster though!