Customer reviews

Prestat Fine Chocolate Assortment in Large Jewel Box 210 g

on 7 August 2017
The chocolates were nice, nothing to write home about. At this price they are nearly £1 per chocolate. Not worth the price at all. It is for that reason that I am giving 2 stars.

The inclusion of marzipan, violet and rose flavoured chocolates will not appeal to all, but those members of your family who like to reminisce about the first time they ever had a banana might like them...
on 19 September 2017
Amazing chocolates yes bit dearer than others but worth it you taste the difference in the quality and I get these for my mum every Christmas and birthday
on 23 August 2017
Magnificent chocolates that are quite honestly some of the best available.
review image
on 23 October 2017
I thought the chocolates were very average for that price, would not buy agai
on 29 April 2017
High standard chocolate
on 13 March 2017
Absolutely beautiful and I will be ordering again soon!
on 15 May 2016
Delicious, the best chocolates I have ever tasted. I especially enjoyed the rose creams, blackcurrant jelly and ginger with saffron. The chocolates lived up to expectations. Very pretty high quality box, its charming opening layers of purple paper discovering each chocolate cupped in a purple tray. The card showing the variety of chocolates is well produced also.
on 10 November 2017
Being an unabashed chocoholic, I had high hopes for this item due to it's priciness but was rather disappointed at the taste. The chocolates, though packaged exquisitely and cost almost £1 a piece, they really don't taste anything special and taste-wise can easily be mistaken for a supermarket own-brand box of chocolates. Other high street brands (much cheaper) taste better in my opinion. And in my husband's. Save your hard-earned money and avoid!
on 19 November 2014
First off, I love the presentation box and the interesting selection of flavours. Very stylish and luxurious. I think that the fillings of the chocolates and truffles themselves are delicious, some of the best I've ever tried. I especially liked the fudge and the bannoffee flavours. However I didn't think that the chocolate itself was anything particularly special which was a bit disappointing, especially considering the price.
on 7 July 2013
I'm not surprised these are the Queens favourites, this queen absolutely loved them too. A serious way to spoil yourself forget sharing them!!