- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Pressure King Pro 5 Litre 12-in-1 Digital Electric Pressure Cooker, 900 W, Chrome
- Cooks up to 90% faster than conventional methods. Times can be adjusted to tailor to different recipes. Make meals in minutes rather than hours
- The 12-in-1 Digital Pressure Cooker will create delicious, hearty, home-cooked meals faster and easier than traditional cooking methods in minutes with a simple press of a button. - Also features 24-hour Delay Timer - set it in the morning and your dinner will be ready when you want
- 12 pre-programmed settings to make cooking simple: Meat, Rice, Stew, Soup, Pasta, Fish, Steam, Delay Timer, Fast Re-Heat, and dual Keep Warm/Slow Cook setting
- Even cooks from frozen - cook a whole chicken straight from the freezer in just 60 minutes!
- Includes BONUS Recipe Book with 60 delicious mouth-watering meals from pasta in 5 minutes, fish in 8 minutes and stew in 25 minutes
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The 12-in-1 Digital Pressure Cooker will create delicious, hearty, home-cooked meals faster and easier than traditional cooking methods in minutes, rather than hours and with a simple press of a button!
The Pressure King Pro cooks with pressurised steam, locking in more vitamins and nutrients than many other cooking methods, and infusing your food with its natural flavours and seasonings, making delicious, healthier family dinners up to 90% faster than conventional methods. You’ll get that slow-cooked taste and tenderness in minutes rather than hours!
1 x Pressure King Pro 12-in-1 Digital Pressure Cooker.
1 x Inner Pot (5L Capacity).
1 x Steam Tray/Inner Tray.
1 x Measuring Cup.
1 x Condensation Cup.
1 x Cooking Spoon.
1 x User Manual.
1 x BONUS Recipe Book.
From the manufacturer
Why Pressure Cooking?
Pressure cooking isn't just up to 90% faster, it also locks in more vitamins and nutrients than conventional cooking methods.
So with your Pressure King Pro you will not only create delicous meals much quicker, but they will be more nutriernt rich too.
Cook Up to 90% Faster and Healthier with Your Pressure King Pro
The Pressure King Pro is a multifunctional pressure cooker - with 12 built in programs to complete your common cooking tasks.
Perfect for those with a busy lifestyle who need delicious tasty food quick, or those that want to take the hassle out of home cooking.
- Easy to use, just select one of the inbuilt pre-set functions and walk away
- 24 Hour Delay Timer mode means you can switch it on in a morning and your food will be ready to eat when you get home
- The Keep Warm mode automatically kicks in when your food is cooked, so your food will stay hot until you’re ready to eat it
- Fast Reheat mode warms up already cooked food
3 Litre - 8 in 1
5 Litre - 12 in 1
6 Litre - 20 in 1
|Compact design with all the essential cooking functions for those on the go.||Larger capacity and more functions, perfect for families and batch cooking.||For keen cooks, with pre set functions and multi cooking modes for all types of cooking. The 6 litre capacity is perfect for batch cooking and entertaining.|
|Power||700 Watts||900 Watts||1000 Watts|
|Adjustable Time and Temperature Settings||✔||✔||✔|
|Slow Cook Function||✔||✔||✔|
|Recipe Book||30 Recipes||60 Recipes||80 Recipes|
Cook Up to 90% Faster with Your Pressure King Pro
- With the Pressure King Pro, you can cook meals in minutes & even from frozen
- Compared to an oven, it cooks foods quicker by creating a tight seal when cooking to maximise heat and shorten the time taken to cook meat and vegetables
- Cook tasty stews in 20 minutes, or a whole chicken from frozen in just 60 minutes.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It always falls down and you have to dig it out.
maybe the maker should make the plastic tray/trivet slightly a bigger fit!
however it works great for recipes, I really like it, except for the frustrating tray.
Most recent customer reviews