Price:£2.20+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 13 November 2009
that this game is really good. Some bits of it change everytime you play it. You get to do lots of different things on it and I play it alot. I can play this game by myself so Mum says it's good cos it keeps me quiet!!! LOL
on 19 April 2013
I read the other reviews that said this game was rubbish ~ but usually the game had been bought for age 6+. I thought my son, age 3 when I bought it, may enjoy the game. Unfortunately no, it is utter rubbish. I am writing this review several months since the game has been donated to a charity shop so can't really remember what was so wrong with it, only that my son was very disappointed with it. The instructions were not really clear, and going thorough the levels did not make sense, and even a 3 year old got bored with the game very quickly. Do not waste your money on this game.
on 10 January 2010
I bought this for my daughter, who is a Ben 10 fan. It is sooo boring!! I think she's played it twice since she got it at Christmas. You have to move through the game, trying to win each aliens' power. Each power takes about 2 seconds to win and it is really uninteresting. The pictures on screen are dull and boring too! Don't waste your money!!
on 13 January 2013
A well-received Christmas present for a young boy keen on all things Ben 10. The game should keep him amused for a while, while the adults digest Christmas dinner!
VINE VOICEon 22 December 2012
Bought this as a gift for our 8 year old nephew who was over the moon with it. Nicely presented box and great value for money. Made a little boy very happy.
on 3 October 2011
Great to keep your kids occupied. Quite easy to operate and get used to. On screen game using TV remote control. My boy liked it!
on 2 August 2012
Purchased for a friends child - it was his choice - he loves it. He is a bif BEN10 fan
on 2 December 2015
Plays ok and brought as stocking filler
on 9 October 2010
I'm not a ben 10 fan my self but my boys love the game.It turned up in good time and was not dammaged.
on 27 April 2015