on 6 December 2010
I bought this set of cutlery thinking it would be fun and cheerful for the kids to use at tea-time - however, after only 2 months of light use, several of the pieces have broken or the handles have fallen off. Poor quality items - not worth the money!
on 19 December 2010
I bought these as I thought they looked fun to brighten up our everyday table. They are rubbish, only had them a few weeks and already three knives have fallen apart. Save your money and give them a wide berth.
on 13 December 2010
I was deligthed when I saw these were in the sale, they were so colourful and nice to use,and was going to buy another set, but after about 3 weeks of using them one of the spoons the handle has snap off and some of the other handles feel loose too, I can't return them as I don't have the package they came in.
11 Comment| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 February 2011
We needed to replace our old knives and forks and chose Present time Polka dots cutlery set as they were colourful and jolly however when it came to using them they were very flimsey and two of the knives have fallen apart.....very disapointing and not worthy for use at all..would not recommend them at all and am going to have to waste time looking for more knives and forks.... There is something to be said for going out shopping rather than on line for these particular items.......
on 30 December 2010
I bought for a gift for my sister in law. After two washes in dish washer all the spots have come off and I am very disappointed as this was not a cheap set and they are dish wisher proof.
on 29 March 2011
Really nice looking cutlery, but dont really stand the test of time, the dots rub off and the pieces snap where the metal joins the plastic.
Avoid...
on 30 March 2011
I thought these would be fun to use on the table and it would save time matching items. Initially delighted and the children loved them but after two months of normal use (not dishwasher) I have two broken knives and a broken teaspoon, with three other items working their way loose. Just so disappointed because it's a great idea if someone would make them quality products.
on 18 December 2010
We bought this cutlery because it looked retro and funky. Looked fab when it arrived in September. However after using for less than three months we have no knives, no forks left, every one has snapped off where the metal meets the plastic, the remaining spoons are all loose and rattle.
This is a very shoddy item and I would advise people not to be lured by its cute looks and to buy something with more metal to it, literally.
on 6 May 2011
These look great but beware they are rubbish. I suffer from osteo arthritis and therefore do not put a lot of pressure on any cutlery. This cutlery was purchased last November and has been hardly used yet a number of the knives and forks have come apart. With normal use they would have broken sooner. Whilst they look nice they are absolute rubbish and not fit for purpose. DO NOT BUY.
on 14 June 2011
I was so excited when I got my spotty cutlery, I sneaked into the kitchen in the wee hours just to gaze at them lovingly. 2 months down the line the few bits that haven't broken are spotless and wobbly. They should be withdrawn from sale. Rubbish.

See one answered question