- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Zondervan; Special edition edition (22 Sept. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0310346711
- ISBN-13: 978-0310346715
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 1.6 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,060 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Present Over Perfect: Leaving Behind Frantic for a Simpler, More Soulful Way of Living Paperback – Special Edition, 22 Sep 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Shauna Niequist is the author of Cold Tangerines, Bittersweet, Bread & Wine and Savor. She is married to Aaron, and they have two wild & silly & darling boys, Henry & Mac. They live outside Chicago, where Aaron leads The Practice and is recording a project called A New Liturgy. Shauna also writes for the Storyline Blog, and for IF:Table, and she is a member of the Relevant podcast, and a guest teacher at her church. Shauna's three great loves are her family, dinner parties, and books, and she believes that vulnerable storytelling, hard laughter, and cold pizza for breakfast can cure almost anything.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I read this book in 2 days and took in every single thing mentioned, it’s made me think of life in a different way and I highly recommend it. I gave it to my mum to read and she’s enjoying it too.
God bless you Shauna, you may not see this but. Thanks for this
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews