Preparing To Teach In Secondary Schools: A Student Teacher's Guide To Professional Issues In Secondary Education Paperback – 1 Jul 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Val Brooks is Director of Postgraduate Taught Courses at the Institute of Education at the University of Warwick, UK.
Ian Abbott is Director of the Institute of Education at the University of Warwick, UK.
Prue Huddleston is Professorial Fellow and former Director of the Centre for Education and Industry at the University of Warwick, UK.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Secondary
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Studying & Test Preparation > Teacher Assessment
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies