Preparing To Teach In Secondary Schools: A Student Teacher's Guide to Professional Issues in Secondary Education Paperback – 1 Dec 2007
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Val Brooks is an associate professor in the Institute of Education at Warwick University, UK, where she has been involved with three programmes of secondary initial teacher training: PGCE, Flexible Postgraduate Initial Teacher Training and the Graduate Teacher Programme.
Liz Bills is a lecturer at Oxford University, UK. She teaches on the PGCE mathematics subject course and the Professional Development Programme.
Ian Abbott is Deputy Director of the Institute of Education at Warwick University, UK. He was the co-ordinator of the PGCE Economics and Business Studies programme and a core professional studies tutor.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Secondary
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Studying & Test Preparation > Teacher Assessment
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies