Sample Preparation for Trace Element Analysis (Comprehensive Analytical Chemistry) Hardcover – 16 Dec 2003
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"In summary, this book provides valuable information and means a vast effort to cope with modern sample preparation techniques for trace element analysis and speciation. The wide scope covered makes it recommendable to academics, routine, laboratories and organisation dealing with trace element analysis. There is no doubt that the editors have achieved a leading book in this field for many years to come."
Carlos Bendicho, University of Vigo, Spain, SPECTROCHIMICA ACTA, PART B, Vol.59, 2004
"In conclusion, this book gives an extensive review of sample-preparation techniques that can be used for trace-element determination, with specific applications in some case studies. In addition, most chapters give an extensive, recent bibliography on the subject. Despite its broad coverage, it is well organised, and it would be very useful for scientists working in that field, especially as there are numerous detailed applications."
Douglas N. Rutledge, Paris, France, TRENDS IN ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY, Vol. 23, No. 5, 2004
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry > Analytical Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry > Laboratory Techniques & Experiments
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Industrial Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Experiments, Instruments & Measurements > Equipment & Techniques
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Chemistry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Industrial Chemistry & Manufacturing Technologies
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Research & Development