Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 13 May 2012, 19:01:56 BST
Last edited by the author on 13 May 2012, 19:04:06 BST
Fireblade899 says:
Anyone had notification of shipment onDiablo III Limited Edition? Usually amazon are really good for preorders, but I dont think I will be receiving mine on launch day.

Posted on 13 May 2012, 20:58:34 BST
Trudgey says:
Mine was processed yesterday and got dispatched today, with a delivery date of the 14th. Checking the tracking confirms it is indeed on its way. I did pay for expedited delivery though.

Posted on 14 May 2012, 09:25:50 BST
Last edited by the author on 14 May 2012, 09:26:15 BST
John S says:
My order had a dispatch date of 16th May. This morning I changed the delivery option from Supersaver to First Class, and now my delivery estimate says : "We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will be dispatched separately. You can cancel at any time."

Extremely pissed that by changing the delivery option, it looks like I've lost my place in the queue. It's as if Amazon have cancelled my order and placed a new one.

I've called them and the guy I spoke to is going to look into it. But I'm now wondering if I should cancel and order elsewhere. >:-(

Posted on 14 May 2012, 13:55:46 BST
Order Placed: 5 May 2012, "We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will be dispatched separately. You can cancel at any time.
Not yet dispatched"

Book of Cain and C.E. are being prepared for dispatch.

Posted on 14 May 2012, 16:44:30 BST
Last edited by the author on 14 May 2012, 16:57:09 BST
Fireblade899 says:
Just got off the phone from amazon and it seems that if your delivery date hasnt been estimated, you wont be receiving your guide anytime soon. They said I wont be getting the guide unless they get more stock. I ordered on May 6th, what a joke.
Had to order guide elsewhere.

Posted on 14 May 2012, 23:26:22 BST
NJ T. says:
Mine's currently in transit with a estimated delivery of May 16th, I ordered it in early april. I'm guessing people who ordered in May are screwed from the sounds of it D:
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  13 May 2012
Latest post:  14 May 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about
Diablo III Limited Edition Strategy Guide
Diablo III Limited Edition Strategy Guide by Brady Games (Hardcover - 15 May 2012)
4.1 out of 5 stars (15)