1Kg spool of RED Premium quality PLA 3D printer filament 1.75mm suitable for Most 3D printers
|Price:||£18.95 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 1, PLA is a renewable compostable degradable material
- 2, PLA processing temperature is 200 ℃, ABS above 230 ℃
- 3, PLA has a low melt strength, easier shaping print model, excellent surface gloss, colorful
- 4, PLA has low shrinkage, also performed well even when printing a large make-inch model; diameter: 1.75MM
- suitable for most 3D printers using 1.75mm filament
Specifications for this item
|Item Weight||1000.0 grams|
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Our bubble free High Quality PLA filaments work on most 3D desktop printers providing your machine is able to take PLA. All full rolls of filament come vacuum sealed in a bag with silicone desiccant. We recommend keeping it stored that way until you are ready to use it. Filaments not in use are best kept in an airtight container.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I am really stunned at the quality of this filament and it's apparent ease of use. I'm not seeing any problems with the winding, and no problems with sticking, curling or anything similar. This is one of the most perfect filaments I have used to date. I'm definitely going to be buying more of this in future as long as it is stocked at amazon =)
I'm not sure if it was accidental, but it came with a 10ml bottle of pine aromatherapy oil including inside the filament box(!) Thanks for the freebie!
Reloaded and unloaded multiple times, would start printing and then gave the Filament Error each time.
Have used other Filament ok, (the clear one provided with the printer)
Had to return it