- Boxed-product Weight: 141 g
- Manufacturer reference: 2H-9O7B-3F8A
- ASIN: B00979Q37Y
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 7 Sept. 2012
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (53 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Premium Stylish Protective 100% REAL GENUINE COW LEATHER FLIP CASE POUCH COVER HOLDER WALLET FOR Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 + Includes STYLUS PEN + SCREEN PROTECTOR (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Premium Stylish Protective 100% REAL GENUINE COW LEATHER FLIP CASE POUCH COVER HOLDER WALLET FOR Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Exclusive by Shelfone ®
- 1 x Stylus Pen Compatible With Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
- 1 x Screen Protector Film Compatible With Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
- Your device will attractive and usable while protected from scratches in this Stylish REAL GENUINE COW LEATHER CASE
- easy to install and remove,100% perfect fit
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
BRAND NEW REAL LEATHER FLIP CASE Free Stylus Pen Compatible With Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Free High Quality Screen Protector Included for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER - RRP £14.99 LIMITED PERIOD ONLY - BE QUICK DON'T MISS OUT Why protect your expensive phone with cheap cases? Invest in this 100% genuine cow leather flip case. Elegant design and excellent quality real leather gives your phone stylish protection. No annoying closing flaps. Super slim design, keeps the overall slim look of the phone. The magnetic closure keeps your handset secure whilst on the move, with internal padding giving extra security against bumps. Phone can be used or charged while inside this case.
Top Customer Reviews
I now have a broken screen.
My advice buy the best quality product and save your self the expense and aggravation of getting a new phone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good quality, no nasty smell that you get with some covers...love the colour too...Published 20 months ago by Sandra Wright