1KG spool of Light Blue Premium Quality PLA 3D printer filament suitable for most 3D printers
|Price:||£15.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 1, PLA is a renewable compostable degradable material
- 2, PLA processing temperature is 200 ℃, ABS above 230 ℃
- 3, PLA has a low melt strength, easier shaping print model, excellent surface gloss, colorful
- 4, PLA has low shrinkage, also performed well even when printing a large make-inch model; diameter: 1.75MM
- suitable for most 3D printers using 1.75mm filament
Specifications for this item
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Our bubble free High Quality PLA filaments work on most 3D desktop printers providing your machine is able to take PLA. All full rolls of filament come vacuum sealed in a bag with silicone desiccant. We recommend keeping it stored that way until you are ready to use it. Filaments not in use are best kept in an airtight container.