Customer reviews

Size: X-Large|Colour: Beige|Change

on 21 April 2017
It was sold as a 4XL which it certainly was not i could not even zip it up which is surprising because on 99% of clothes which i have bought a 3XL is more than big enough. I think the company selling this product should check the rest of the stock.
on 11 September 2017
Bought two Gilet's for Christmas presents so can't comment on fit but they are exactly what I wanted for my son who needs numerous pockets for various items. Nice and lightweight, soft silky material, pleased thus far!
on 6 March 2017
I bought for myself but was just too small for me which I was disappointed with, but I gave it to my brother instead of sending it back and he said it is very comfortable and he loves the material.
on 21 August 2017
I already have one of these waistcoats which I find very useful, but is a very pale colour so becomes dirty very quickly. Purchased a navy version as I think this will be rather more stain friendly. Size, fit and colour as expected, in line with details on web site. A good selection of pockets, lightweight and comfortable. Excellent value. Note to prospective buyers these are not intended as a weatherproof layer, just a convenient way to carry bits and pieces.
on 16 August 2017
Lovely soft material, good fit and remarkable quality for the price (the garment carried a label with an RRP of £29.) Some reviewers complained about the width of the pockets but they were perfectly adequate for my husband's Moleskin sketchbook and wallet.
on 15 May 2017
I thought the size was more 1XL than 2XL but was okay for me though !
Love this Gilet amazing value and great style I chose black but all the colours look good can recommend!
on 28 August 2017
Disappointed...Inferior quality.
One of the front 'press-stud' fasteners had become detached..I could see it through the plastic wrapping before I even opened it. It was impossible to fix so returned it immediately...and I couldn't be sure others were also defective.
on 25 June 2017
very nice waistcoat, good colour and fit.
on 17 April 2017
ordered 2xl which fitted my son who is a large. He will use them or I wpuld have returned them. Do not fell confident to order a 4xl as what size would it be.
on 25 April 2017
I am a 56-58in chest and this 3XL is a perfect fit and so well made, it is so comfortable that for the price I paid I bought 5 different colours. The delivery was so quick they were within 2 days. Highly recommended.