Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 1 May 2017
Handy armband for iPhone. Good value, though find it somewhat hard to secure on my upper arm (maybe because I've got such weedy guns).
on 3 March 2017
great value for money
on 21 November 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 28 February 2015
Fast delivery, Excellent quality product and an excellent price. I'd gladly recommend and buy from this company again. Thank you.
on 5 October 2014
I thought this was great when I first started to use it while cycling. It is a bit fiddly to operate through the plastic cover but the main gripe is the material stretches losing its shape. Been using it for 5 months almost daily so I suppose that's not too bad.
on 11 April 2014
Fit for purpose, comfortable and keeps my phone safe. I used to use a bum bag when running but found my phone got scratched from my keys. Now I do not have that problem. Has saved me getting my iphone screen replaced!
on 28 February 2014
Very happy with this product. It was a fraction of the cost of my old one, and the quality feels at least as good. Love the, neat simple design and like that it is really comfortable to wear.
on 29 September 2014
Find it is as described, I use it almost every day, is comfortable to wear directly on arm - without a long sleeve shirt underneath!
on 20 May 2014
Nice materials, easy to use, low price, what else would I need. Light weight and comfortable! Awesome awesome awesome awesome!
on 31 October 2015
Simple, practical and actually works as it should. A little stiff to begin but soon takes a comfortable shape. If I have an observation it would be about the Velcro patch, the front seam of which binds each time you pass the arm band through the slot, otherwise all excellent.