on 4 September 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 29 March 2016
Bad fit. Flap keeps opening.
on 6 March 2014
Seems well made and like that it has a magnetic catch that keeps the camera secure.
The camera is a resistance fit in the case so there is no chance of it just falling out.
on 23 May 2017
My wife is very pleased with this purchase.
on 4 November 2017
Fits the camera, what more can I say. The camera told me it loved it.
on 1 November 2013
I'm not usually one to write reviews, but given the difficulty I've had sourcing a suitable case for this camera (Samsung Galaxy GC100) I felt compelled to give some feedback.

It's a good sturdy case, offering protection and padding to the valuable camera. The magnetic lid makes access easy and quiet (no noisy velcro). I haven't used the long strap yet, but being made of the same material as the case, I'm confident it will do the job. Definitely worth the money.

The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is that I find the fit a little bit snug. You don't have to force the camera in, but it doesn't slide smoothly in or out - you need to give it a little effort. Personally, I'd just prefer a little more 'breathing space' for the camera.

But I would still highly recommend this product. For some strange reason, Samsung haven't produced a case to go with the product - weird, given how expensive the camera is.
11 Comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 April 2014
Arrived in good time, but case had small mark on it, couldn't be bothered with all the hassle of returning for a replacement - it's white and will show plenty of marks and scuffs anyway. The main problem with the case is it is a VERY tight fit for the camera. It is so tight, I am afraid that I might damage the camera when putting it in or pulling it out. I'm hoping that the tightness will ease with use. At the moment, there is no way I can get the camera out quickly to take a picture.
on 22 January 2014
this case if very safe, its hard so protects the camera from damage with a velvet inside to keep the screen scratch free
on 12 December 2014
this doesnt fit the Samsung Galaxy 2 camera as the camera is bigger than the galaxy 1.
on 6 January 2014
Money well spent, looks and feels exactly like the samsung case but without the expensive price tag. The strap is also very useful as it can be adjusted and worn over the shoulder or around the neck.