Premium PU Leather Camera Pouch with Shoulder Strap for Samsung Galaxy Camera (GC-100 Digital Camera) - Black
|Price:||£9.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Adjustable shoulder strap.
- It is light weight, durable and protective
- Magnetic closure.The inside is cushioned and soft to protect your camera.
- Made of good quality PU leather, it won't have track remain easily if it is scratched.
- In this list, the GC-100 Camera on the pictures is not included.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package includes: One case and a strap.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I don't doubt that this case provides protection once the camera is inside (if it closes and stays closed) as it is strong and solid. But the concern I have about potential damage to the camera lens cover, and the possibility of switching the camera on while squeezing it in the case in a hurry means that I won't use it.
an improvement might be a belt loop or a spare battery pouch
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My camera fits very well in this pouch and the length of the shoulder strap is just right for me.Published 13 months ago by Klara Los
Looked nice in the picture but that's all I got, no package ever arrived.Published 16 months ago by trish