I just installed the protector and I have several observations:
1. The screen protector is thicker than most others, appears to be very clear and looks beautiful. My only concern is because of the thickness, will it be more prone to being snagged as I put it in my pocket?
2. It shows fingerprints and oils from your skin more than I would like, but does clean up pretty easily.
3. It fits my S4 perfectly.
4. It comes with an alcohol pad to clean the screen. Nice. Unfortunately the small amount of alcohol that did not wipe off eventually dries and leaves spots. I reused the pad a second time, then immediately wiped the screen dry before the alcohol left any spots. That worked OK.
5. The written instructions are the worst instructions I have ever seen in my entire 58 years on this planet! Example:
"...side side will protect the membrane bottom slowlypulled out, when the paste slowly as possible and confirm theattached good, avoid drum production."
This is real. I copied it exactly from the box. How in the world did this get approved by someone? Incredible. Most of my low 3 star rating was due to the pain inflicted upon me by these instructions.
6. The package it came in was really nice, attractive, and substantial.
7. It shipped from China so it took almost three weeks for it to arrive.
***** Update ******
9. I have had the screen protector for several months now and I really, really, really like the clarity and scratch resistance of this thing. It is awesome. Also, I was initially worried that given its thickness, it might snag in my blue jeans front pocket. Well so far no problem at all. Given my experience to date I am upping my rating from 3 to 4 stars. I would definitely buy this one again.
If I do buy another one I would not look at the instructions at all and just hope that my experience installing other screen protectors over the years would keep me from making any mistakes with this one.