- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Premium Airline Approved Expandable Pet Carrier by Pet Peppy®- TWO SIDE Expansion, Designed for Cats, Dogs, Kittens, Puppies - Extra Spacious, Comfortable, Soft Sided Travel Carrier - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- EXPANDABLE FROM TWO SIDES:- Pet Peppy's carrier, with it's two side expansion, creates a comfortable area for your pet to move around with increased air circulation. At home, it transforms into a mini pet condo. Ventilated top and expanding sides also keep your pet from feeling trapped or enclosed
- SAFE & STABLE:- A strong wire frame lines the entire carrier to provide a stable base for your pet, eliminating sagging corners or bunched up edges. It is built for pets up to 14 pounds. Additionally, it adds an extra layer of protection in case you accidentally bump into a wall or car door while carrying your pet.
- AIRLINE FRIENDLY:- Our adjustable shoulder strap and handle allows you to secure carrier to suitcase for easy mobility while traveling. The expandable space function allows your pet to lay down and relax during your car ride or aiplane travels (please check airline regualtions before flying)
- STORAGE:- A side slip pocket is perfect for storing snacks, treats, medicine - or even something for you! - during long voyages. The innovative foldable design zips up flat into a compact Size 18"L X 11"W X 1.5" H
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:- Pet Peppy's Carrier is built to last and comes with an unbeatable 1-year money-back guarantee. Don't miss this great offer! Order now!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
FINALLY, INTRODUCING THE NEW EXPANDABLE PET CARRIER BY PET PEPPY WHICH ALLOWS A SPACIOUS COMFORTABLE SPACE FOR YOUR PET!
Are you tired of the following?
► Weak unstable pet carriers which kinks up or bends while you carry your pet?
► Non-travel friendly pet carriers without a handle or strap for securing your pet?
► Small pet carriers which are claustrophobic to your pets and may affect their health long-term?
► No storage space for pet food or toys
Introducing Your Very Own Pet Peppy's Carrier To The Rescue! YOU WILL LOVE HOW THIS CARRIER WORKS!
- EXPANDABLE FROM BOTH SIDES- Being wedged inside a typical pet carrier doesn't give your animal much room to move or stretch. This can be particularly problematic if they are older and have sore joints. With Pet Peppy's Expandable Pet Travel Carrier, two of the walls zips open into a roomy extension, giving your pet room to turn around, sprawl out, and even invite friends over. The mesh lining also gives them a chance to see your face, keeping them calm and happy.
- REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN- Wire frame in both sides support the carrier to be more stereo. Two zipper doors are easy to access. Side-pockets can store small goods.
- GOOD AIR CIRCULATION- Mesh sides allows air to circulate more freely, keeping your pet from overheating and providing a fresh supply of oxygen.
- AIRLINE FRIENDLY- Our adjustable shoulder strap and handle allows you to secure carrier to suitcase for easy mobility while traveling. The expandable space function allows your pet to lay down and relax during your car ride or airplane travels (please check airline regulations before flying)
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- Pet Peppy's carrier is built to last and comes with an unbeatable 1-year money-back guarantee.
We Cannot Guarantee This Special Pricing, So Be Sure To Click Buy Now and try this amazing Pet Carrier RISK FREE !!
Top customer reviews
* Light weight and can be carried or used with the shoulder strap
* Good visibility of your pet inside the carrier
* Multiple zippers work well and stitching secure
* Extremely compact when folded (just 3 inches)
* Clip inside carrier that can be attached to a collar to reduce the possibility of escape
Could use more stable across the top portion when opened.
I would definitely recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The mesh across the top, the front , and the back of the carrier provided adequate ventilation for my pets. (When I was carrying them, they would both be side-by-side enjoying the view through the front mesh.) Opening the sides (or the "wings") during our three-hour breaks between flights gave the "pups" the opportunity to stretch a bit after being confined in the closed-up carrier for several hours. There are several zippers involved in lowering each of the "wings". It took a few minutes to close up the carrier when my flight was called, but it wasn't difficult to do. (You are not permitted to allow the dogs out of the carrier while inside the terminal or on the airplane. Some terminals do have dog-relief stations outside, but to use them, you have to go outside the terminal and then return through Security in order to get back to your gate.)
I carried two small dogs at the same time (one is 8 pounds and the other is 11 pounds) in the Pet Peppy Expandable Pet Carrier. (Check with your airline. Most airlines won't permit you to carry two adult pets in the same carrier.) My dogs are a bonded pair who are rarely far apart. They fit snugly in the carrier, but were able to stand up and turn around with care. They had enough space (but little extra space) to stretch out and sleep for most of the time during the trip. They did change sleeping positions (side-by-side with their heads together, then, one facing the front while the other faced the back of the carrier, and later, one curled up at one end while the other slept at the other end). They willingly went back into the expanded carrier to sleep later at night.
The carrier (with the two dogs, their leashes, "doggie diamond" bags, and a small filled water bottle) weighed a total of about 22 pounds. The carrier has a band designed to slip over the handle of a wheeled suitcase so that you do not have to carry that weight on your shoulder as you traipse the seemingly endless length of the airport terminal. (You will appreciate that long before you get to the baggage carousels.) I carried a backpack rather than a carry-on suitcase on this trip. The backpack was a mistake. Because I didn't have a wheeled suitcase to mount it on, I had to use the included sturdy shoulder strap to carry the occupied carrier from the far end of one terminal into another (somewhat distant) terminal. Twenty-two pounds doesn't sound like much to carry, and it was fine when I only had to carry the dogs and their carrier (plus a twenty-five pound backpack) for relatively short distances. Tired after travelling for over nine hours, the weight became too much for me when I had that very long walk between terminals. I longed for a wheeled carry-on suitcase on which to mount the carrier. Instead, I used the shoulder strap to drag the carrier from one terminal to the other. That worked well, but I was very concerned about damaging the bottom of the carrier. I am still surprised, and impressed, that I can honestly tell you that I see no damage to the bottom of the carrier or to the place where the shoulder strap is anchored to the carrier after I dragged it that far. Building wheels into the carrier bottom would only elevate the carrier, making it more difficult (if not impossible) to slide under the airplane seat in front of your seat.
My dogs have a crate and two other "normal" pet carriers. This one is now the only one that I use for daily use in our family room and for travelling in the car or by air. I am very pleased with this style of dog carrier, its sturdiness, the ability to expand it when the circumstances permit, and the way that both of my dogs handled hours of confinement in it. I do wish that the carrier was about an inch lower, or that the wire arches that form the top were more flexible, enabling a person to slide it under the seat more easily. I also would like to have a means of attaching the carrier to a car seatbelt when driving the dogs from place to place. When this carrier wears out, I will not hesitate to purchase another Pet Peppy Pet Carrier with the same expandable "wings" on the sides. This brand of carrier is well made. It serves both of my dogs well as an appropriately sized travel carrier and as a roomy, but cozy, lounging and sleeping space everyday at home. The fact that my dogs voluntarily use it during the day, as well as during the night, indicates that they like it. I do, too! This is the best carrier that I have found!
If you have found this review to be useful, please click on the "Yes" below. If it was not useful, please let me know how to improve it. Thank you.
(1) I have 2 large male cats and wanted to see if they could both fit when all sides are zipped up and not expanded. After purchasing one and assessing the size of my cat inside it, I've decided that I will indeed need to buy two carriers. I don't think they would be very happy cooped up together in there.
(2) Both of my cats LOVE to lay around on my own luggage if I leave it out. They think my suitcase must be their own personable bed. However, I have an actual cat bed that they refuse to use, probably because I encouraged them to use it when I bought it. Go figure. I wanted to see if they would claim these if I just left them out as a test. Sure enough, they are currently fighting over who gets to use it as a personal cat bed.
Hence, I will be buying the second one at the time of this review and leaving it out as well. I don't need to travel with them for another couple of months, so my plan is to let them claim these and get their scent on them before they have to go through the experience of traveling with them. I will be sure to update my review once we really use them, but so far so good!