on 20 January 2014
Please take my advice DO NOT BUY. Worked for a few minutes and then stopped. I think it may also be dangerous. Wished I listened to other reviews. Please listen to me, this item is substandard and should not be allowed to be sold via amazon. You've been warned!
on 8 January 2014
First time I write a review: that's how bad it is. Worked for about two weeks and then started connecting and disconnecting the device all the time. Don't buy it, it might screw up your battery.
on 14 December 2013
After less than a week this item stopped working. It appears to be a dodgy cable as it will randomly work if I twist the cable. It appears I wasted my money ....
on 28 February 2014
At first, I thought that this charger was really good value for money. We used it to charge a number of micro USB devices (Samsung Galaxy S3, Nexus 7 (2013) etc). The cable is longer than the cables that come with devices and so that is quite useful. However, the charger stopped worked after a couple of months and so is now useless. It's not worth returning because of the price. Maybe we just had a duff one, but sometimes you get what you pay for.
on 5 January 2014
Originally gave this product 1* as cable length not as advertised but to be fail seller responded to complaint immediately and offered full refund so now reviewed to 3* as product perfectly good unless you specifically need a longer cable length.
on 13 October 2013
So, I bought this to replace my original Samsung Charger that came with my Galaxy S3 which had stopped charging. I had my doubts about replacements but this is better than the original. I'm very happy as this charges up quickly and seems better than the original!
on 28 February 2014
Bought this thinking it would be great for a charger.

saw the first sign of trouble soon as I opened the packet.
the usb port was bent and also it doesnt stay stable into my phone which I find really frustrating.

this item was a waste of money, and telling the readers to be careful witj the risk of buying this item
on 7 December 2013
isn't the best charger! takes a long time to charge my s3. had to go out and buy a new one.
on 11 May 2015
So far this charger is great. Charges very well - quite quickly, appears to be sturdy and reliable (actually better than the original Samsung Charger). I would like the lead to be a bit longer but this is only a minor issue. The cost is very competitive and would highly recommend it, even if it only lasts a year, at this price I don't think its fair to complain too much.
on 16 November 2012
So much better than the dodgy charger provided with my phone. This actually works, nothing fancy other than a neon light but does the job.