Premier Seeds Direct HRB06 Herb Basil Lemon Seeds (Pack of 1000)
|You Save:||£0.50 (34%)|
- Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle.
- Harden off and plant out 30cm (12in) apart when all risk of frost has passed.
- Prefers a well-drained soil and a sheltered sunny site. Can also be grown on a sunny windowsill.
- Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
- Professional DEFRA licenced Quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Heirloom strain from south-eastern New Mexico. Intense citrus aroma, popular for vinegars and seafood dishes. Plants are 12-18" tall, neat habit, with small green leaves, white flowers, dries nicely. The finest strain of lemon basil available. Sow April in trays, pots, etc of good seed compost in a warm place to maintain an ideal temperature of 55-60F. Sow in well-drained compost, just covering the seed with compost, but do not exclude light, which is beneficial to germination. Germination usually takes 14-30 days.
1 x herb - basil - lemon - 1000 seeds