- Save 10% on a bumper pack of 40 extra electrodes when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Med-Fit UK Ltd. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Get 10% off when you buy 16 extra electrodes when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Med-Fit UK Ltd. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Premier Rechargeable Dual Channel Tens and Muscle Stimulator with 24 Pre-Set Programs for TENS & Muscle Stimulation
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Large LCD screen and user friendly push buttons
- With pause function makes repositioning electrodes a snap
- Premier Plus Rechargeable TENS Machine for pain relief - Combined with Muscle & Neuromuscular Simulation - 24 clinically approved programmes-Supplied With 3 Extra Packs Of Self Adhesive Electrodes (12 Electrodes)
- Fully digital for effective and reliable treatment
- Combined with muscle and neuromuscular stimulation
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
Buy with confidence
Buy from a UK Medical Company, we are a main supplier to the NHS. Our TENS and Muscle Stimulator are fully compliant to the Medical Device Directive Class 2a.
With first class after sales service, we offer a TENS support line with free advice on TENS applications available office hours Monday to Friday.
The Premier TENS is a fully digital TENS and Muscle & Neuromuscular Stimulator with 24 clinically approved programmes 12 TENS programmes and 12 Muscle & Neuromuscular programmes, 100mA strength with 99 steps of intensity control, and is powered by a rechargeable battery.
Fully Featured TENS and Muscle Stimulator
24 Pre-Set Programmes
The Premier TENS & Muscle Stimulator has 24 clinically validated programmes to choose from. 12 TENS and 12 Muscle Stimulation Programmes.
99 Levels of Intensity
With 99 levels of intensity you have the ability to target your acute and chronic pain.
Fully Rechargeable Battery
Powered by a high powered lithium battery. You will get up to 12 hours of treatment time form one single charge.
What is in the box
Premier TENS & Muscle Stimulator is supplied with the following accessories:
- 1 x TENS Unit
- 1 x Hard Protective case
- 4 x Packs of self-adhesive electrodes total 16 electrodes 5x5cm
- 1 x USB lead
- 1 x Charging adaptor
- 2 x Patient leads
- 1 x Patient Guide to TENS
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Arrived promptly, very simple to setup, follow the Starter Guide booklet. Don't use the Instruction manual as you will only get confused as can be seen by some reviews here.
If you want to use the preset programmes, you don't need any medical knowledge. Only if you are looking to setup your own programmes you will need some medical knowledge or read up on NHS website. Other than that do the following:
1. Connect the machine either by battery or power plug
2. Connect the leads to both ends at the top
3. Connect the patches to the leads
4. Look at the Starter Guide and look which malady you suffer and place patches accordingly. Don't put it over bone, only the muscle.
5. Switch on machine at bottom left
6. Using the Mode button choose which programme you want (all listed on the Starter Guide with programme numbers). All programmes start with P on the machine.
7. Click on up/down buttons below Set to the recommended programme
8. Hold down the long up arrow on each side (if using all 4 patches) to the desired number that you find tolerable. There is no set guidance here, its basically what you can tolerate.
9. Relax and let the magic begin!
Note majority of the programmes last one hour. Whatever you do, don't touch the leads or patches whilst machine is on, as will get a shock!
I suffer from a bad back, as have got sciatica and have had spinal fusion (replaced L4/5 disc) and have a rod in my right femur due to a fracture. Am on morphine patches, Tramadol and Pregrablin for nerve pain. So yep, I am in some serious pain (likened to birth delivery as stated by friend's wife who has had same operation). its been 8 years since operation and my condition is getting worse as muscles are not used.
However, I have only started using this in the past week and already I am feeling the difference, albeit it is minor. I am already feeling energetic but I know this isn't a quick solution. It will take some time before I feel a more permanent change. So don't expect a miracle in a short time. Also make sure you place the patches properly as they need to be on the muscle not bone.
Fantastic piece of kit!
To say I am thrilled is an understatement, fast delivery next day which Was great. Good clear instructions although I confess my husband ,who loves to fiddle with gadgets, set it up for me, I put it on and the tingling is not unpleasant, almost soothing and much better than the usual pain I have everyday. So a huge thank you to AMAZON for stocking this I wouldn’t want to be without it now!!
The other settings are something to do with body and muscle tone, but I have no idea.
From a pain relief perspective it definitely worked for me while on and for a while (up to an hour?) afterwards, but it is not a cure, it just blocks out the pain signals being transmitted to your brain. I found if you use it for more than about 24 hours it makes the area numb, but I think recommendations (a comprehensive instruction booklet and carry case came with it) are to use more intermittently than that. However, when you're in pain you will try anything.
My husband and son have also used for sports injuries with great success and friends tell me it is good for back pain. It must NOT be placed on face, neck or near heart or used by anyone with a pacemaker.
Would recommend, but do your research on your condition and whether it will help.
They seem to have improved since I bought as it is now rechargeable whereas mine takes 9v batteries or plugs into mains, which means being attached to a wire or spending a bit on batteries, but the latest model is charged via USB like a mobile phone.
Only annoying thing is it beeps and the backlit screen lights up when you depress buttons, which is not great if using at night if in bed with a partner as it can disturb them.