- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Premier Pet COME WITH ME KITTY Cat Harness and Bungee Leash Black Large
|Price:||£22.99 (£16.89 / 100 g)|
- Large-size nylon harness and bungee leash for cats
- Safe restraint with no pressure on delicate throat area
- 4-foot bungee leash stretches to 6 feet for gentle "give" when walking
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Two quick-snap buckles make it easy to get the Come With Me Kitty Harness on and off Bungee leash provides gentle "give" when kitty pulls The belly strap is made of a complimentary-colored nylon, allowing you to quickly see which strap goes over the shoulders, and which goes under the belly Comes with a detailed fitting/training guide to teach you how to properly fit and use the harness
Top customer reviews
Once he had it on, it seemed to fit him very well. There was enough space in the loops for him to comfortably move about (and roll in the dirt as he liked to do), but not enough that he could get out of the harness and escape. The stretchy lead gave him freedom to explore the area around him, but kept him from running too far away. The large harness was the perfect size for my cat (somewhere between 15 and 20 lbs), but an average cat would probably do better in the medium size.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
All in all, they best we've found.
I just don't understand the poor reviews!
Mandu is almost 8 months old now now and when she goes out I put the harness on her and let her out without the leash. I haven't started training her to walk next to me we're just to the point where she's comfortable outside. I always go out with her and stay around her until it's time to go back in. She still plays with the straps as I put it on and take it off each time, but doesn't seem to mind having the harness on. The strap that the leash hooks up to, hangs down, when the leash isn't attached but she ignores it. She hides between hay bales to play with our dog and when she squeezes through a tight fit she can get out of the harness. I wouldn't say it comes off easily, but she is very soft & streamlined. I think it's a good thing that when she's in a tight space she won't get trapped.
The harness itself is well made as far as materials and how it's sewn together. The hardware is durable, but the plastic snaps are small and hard to hook & unhook. I have fairly nimble fingers, but the snap is hard to squeeze and release to get the harness on and off of her. If they switched the ends around so the male end is on the strap it would be easier to use. Also, the snap is curved to fit better, I guess. So if you have the strap twisted the snap won't fit together.
Bengals can get bigger than the average house cat. She's pretty big & long for an 8 month old kitty and will probably outgrow the medium harness. When it no longer fits I'll likely get a large Premier kitty harness for her.