on 28 January 2013
I wanted it in my garage gym so I could read the second hand clearly........the display is just as hoped, very basic and very clear. Oh and when the minute hand is on the 12 the hour hand is exactly on the hour!
on 14 November 2015
Value for money clock .. a little loud but hey, its on the kitchen wall. I have a theme of black and white spots, so have stuck black 'bling' dots on my clock and it looks fab. Arrived quickly and well packed.
on 12 December 2011
the clock arrived on time it is what it says on the box it was cheap but it goes with my decor and it tells the time what more do you wont from a clock.
on 31 October 2012
I returned an earlier wall clock because its ticking was so noisy. This one is quieter and looks really good on our kitchen wall. We've had it for a year, now, and it's kept perfect time. The more I look at it, the more I consider it one of the best-value purchases we've ever made.
on 19 January 2012
While this clock is nice to look at it suffers from an irritatingly loud ticking noise which makes the clock unsuitable for anywhere that silence is required.
on 21 October 2014
Ideal for our rather plain kitchen, adds a bit of colour. The tick is not too loud for us. I think it is a nice looking clock. And at the price, it has to be a good buy. Noted some buyers got dud clocks, which must be a right pain. Ours works fine.
on 3 January 2016
Keeps good time, looks good. Trouble is, bought it in November and by the end of March, second hand was stuck and the hands wouldn't go round, no matter how many new batteries we tried. VERY DISAPPOINTED as it looked great :-(
on 1 December 2012
I was more pleased with the item then I expected to be after reading other feedback.
It is just what I wanted and at a great price. Thank you!
on 18 March 2013
Great looking attractive and at a very good price. Recommended. Battery driven and very striking appearance with big easy to read clock face.
on 12 August 2016
Unfortunately this clock does not keep proper time. It started off losing just 5 or so minutes a month but after just 5 months it is several hours a week. We have replaced the batteries several times but to no avail. It also ticks very loudly, in my opinion.

See one answered question