Customer reviews

Size: 39 cm|Change

on 28 March 2017
This drawer arrived today within twenty four hours of ordering.
It was well packaged. I have used it in one of my larger cupboards above
my dinner plates. Very handy to put rolls or cakes. I have put three tea plates
and rolls on mine. Handy also for dishcloths etc. This drawer is not for heavy articles
as it will sag if you put too much stuff on it.
I found it that handy i am going to purchase the smaller one as my cupboards are
different sizes. Brilliant idea.
on 25 April 2017
The support hooks are not sturdy enough for the plates, so the basket hangs lower. Difficult to remove plates without the whole basket coming off the shelf. Perhaps longer hooks would help secure it, or add hooks for the back of the shelf?
on 10 August 2017
The item arrived really quickly, 2 days and I didn't pay extra! Will be saving seller.
I'm so glad I got the bigger size as I need it to put letters in. When I come home the post used to be dumped on the counter top. I don't have much space so this helps a lot! Love it, it's perfect
on 15 May 2017
brilliant item ...wish I had bought some earlier... I have a "old" one from years ago for kitchen junk lol.. will be buying more soon.. so handy for all rooms and even offices...
on 13 June 2017
Not an bad items add extra space which we all seem to want to do.
the design helps it fit in multi able places in a home,kitchen shelf's, airing cupboard under the sink even on a bookshelf.
great price for an quick fit storage
on 17 October 2016
I love these. I've got them in the larder, the cleaning cupboard and am now starting with them under the kitchen table for tea towels and towels, which are always blocking drawers from opening.
on 18 July 2017
Found this just a little bit flimsy, thought it would be stronger made, but very handy and use mine for all my opened packets in cupboard
on 8 June 2017
at present it's used on ikea bookshelf for storing envelopes, etc. and it's great! the next one will be for the kitchen cabinet.
on 28 July 2017
Great item, easy to install and creates a lot of space. Just be aware that, if you want to spray paint it a different colour, spray paint will scrape off.
on 3 April 2017
Had to bend the arms inward but makes an unbelievable under overbed table bigger