on 15 June 2015
Absolutely a dream to put together! All of the holes & grooves lined up, all of the pieces were included, the doors shut (& stay shut) & it looks beautiful. It was so easy to put together. There was one instruction sheet with diagrams & all of the pieces had corresponding letters on them. All of the screws & bolts were included as well as the hardware for hanging it on the wall. We put it in our bathroom to hold cleaning supplies & it is exactly what we wanted. Great price too!

Added a few days later: Major flaw - None of our cleaning products fit in this cabinet - on either shelf. Lots of other stuff will fit but bleach, toilet cleaner, etc. etc. won't. It still looks nice, but the only reason I bought the cabinet was to store cleaning products. Well, so much for that plan. Very disappointed!!
on 1 January 2012
This bathroom cabinet looks very nice once assembled and put on the wall and I am pleased with the value for money - I researched this purchase well and couldn't find something better for the same cost.

The instructions to assemble the flat pack were OK - I'm not a flat pack expert but managed to put this together on my own (though mounting it onto the wall took two of us). I haven't had any problems with the magnetic door catch like some other reviewers - it isn't that strong but fine if you don't over-fill the cabinet.

If you look closely then it isn't perfect - some of the strips going across the shutter doors are a tiny bit out of line - but I really don't think this detracts from what is a handy, smart-looking, value for money cabinet.
on 19 April 2014
A 1st class delivery could not fault.
assembly very easy.
Found that there was damage to 1 corner and a crack next to a fixing hole.
Waited till all put together and as I couldn't see the problems , left well alone.

The one bad fault is that there is only 2 wall fixing holes and with the size of screws supplied not good
had to put a supporting bar under bottom shelf for support.
on 19 December 2011
This bathroom cabinet is perfect size and shape for my cloakroom. It was easy to assemble. Fixing to the wall was by two screws towards the top of the cabinet. I thought that was not sufficiently secure and so I bored two holes at the bottom end and fitted in a length of wood as a spacer and to strengthen the back where it met the wall. It is a very pleasant looking cabinet. There were some cosmetic defects - scores on the right side and scratches on the top. Fortunately, however, the positioning of the cabinet in the cloakroom hid these.
on 17 January 2015
I put this together today with my dad. Took 2hours. He's a pensioner and I'm a 50yr old woman lol. We had no trouble at all. Instructions were clear and the cabinet is sturdy with 3 adjustable shelves - ladies take note: it is perfect for those tall cans of deodorant!
TIP look at the edges of all the panels - they have stickers on them A, B, G, KXX etc and once you have identified which piece goes where and co-ordinate with the sheet of paper with the instructions on it all is crystal clear and construction is a piece of cake.Happy days. Definitely recommend this item. Its great.+++++++++++++
on 7 May 2014
I like the look of this, but was very disappointed that the coating scratched in four places just whilst trying to assemble (and, yes, I was careful). I have a feeling it will mark very easily. I have read other reviews, and feel that it may require further support when hanging (e.g. better screws or maybe a supporting baton underneath - which will spoil the effect).
on 18 October 2013
This bathroom cabinet is lovely lovely lovely! The instructions were fantastic.Even I managed it.All the bits of wood and screws had matching numbers so it was so easy to put together.One of the slats slightly out of place but you don't notice it.All different sizes of bottles fit in it as it has a removeable shelf.I would definitely recommend this product.Well worth the money
on 28 November 2012
A great little cupboard which we're using in the downstairs loo. The slats aren't all evenly spaced and there were a couple of scratches on the top panel which no one will see anyway. For the price, can't complain.
on 6 July 2017
Not the best quality but looks good and it's easy to assemble.
on 11 December 2016
Looks OK but very poorly manufactured with almost all holes drilled too large so dowels fall out etc.