on 9 May 2012
This cabinet is nice to look at is sturdy and easy to assemble.I would imagine the basic instructions might confuse some as they are a tad vague but once put together, I was pleased with this product.

One slight negative is that when I hung the cabinet on the wall and opened the door the bottom half pulled away from the wall becase the door magnet (Catch) is strong and it needed a good pull to open it. I fixed this minor problem by moving the door magnet backwards slightly away from the metal strip on the door (it is adjustable anyway) so it does not tug at the door so much.
I think it could do with a fixing screw at the bottom also. This a pity as the fixing design is well thought out and you can drill..plug..and drive the screws almost home before hanging the cabinet, and then tighten the srews fully when the cabinet is up.

All in all it seems from first impressions to be a well built product and it suits me and the other half.! (but I have to bend down to get all my face in the mirror.....as I`m 6 feet tall and my wife is 4`11"....you can see who the boss is.
on 16 January 2012
This cupboard is a handy size for the average bathroom. Once I had deciphered the instructions it was easy to put together and I managed to get it finished while my husband was away at the shop! Luckily, all the pieces came labelled, but check carefully the fixings package as, in my case, the packets were not all labelled correctly. It looks pretty good and is big enough for storing necessities.
on 31 May 2013
An en-suite needed a cabinet - we had spent £300 for an all singing all dancing one for the main bathroom - it had lights and stuff - that was a COMPLETE waste of money - the lights were useless. This time, we bought a cheap wall mounted light and put this unit below it - easy to assemble and 'does what it says on the tin' - it is well made and the parts all fitted together just as they should - no bits missing or left over parts. Highly recommended.
on 29 March 2016
This is a good sized bathroom cabinet and pretty sturdy once assembled.As mentioned elsewhere, the instructions are a little vague but followable with some thought.It would be better if the shelf heights were adjustable, but all in all, a good product.
on 2 November 2014
Good quality and fast delivery. I dropped 1 star because I agree with other comments regarding the instructions. If you've put up flat pack before you'll work it out. But if this is your first flat pack then I recommend getting someone to do it for you who has experience :)
on 16 January 2013
Comes as a flat pack. Not an easy to build. The instructions are not clear I.e poor photo copy. The cabinet is of poor Conti board material. When assembled the door would not shut there was no way to remedy this because of the recessed hinges. I had to change the magnetic door clasp so the door would shut without springing open. On the plus side it was easy to fit the cabinet on the wall.
on 20 April 2016
Although this is a negative review, I've given it two stars because I'm happy with how the cabinet looks on my wall, and also the delivery was quick... however....

1) I realised - as my hands were getting very irritated and sore as I was building the cabinet - that the tiny hairs which mysteriously covered all the parts were in fact glass fibres! I then had to meticulously hoover up every fibre from all the parts of the cabinet, and the floor.

2) Another mystery - 'components' D & G were missing from the package. These are the bits with the magnets and are fixed to the inside and the door of the cabinet. On the instructions there is an email address given to contact in case of any missing parts. Great, I thought. Unfortunately the email bounced back. I then did an internet search for the company; found their website and filled in the missing parts form. It's been about a month now and I've received no contact or missing 'components' from them. I wonder where their offices are... In the mean time, my cabinet door is fixed with a bit of masking tape.

As I said before, the cabinet looks good, and I would recommend it. However, cross your fingers that it's not covered in fibreglass, and all the parts arrive!
on 3 August 2012
Solid, quite easily assembled and looks good, what more could you ask for. I would tell anyone to buy this item.
on 22 May 2012
This item is of very good quality, but the build instructions need to be very carefully observed. The instructions are not clear at all and I had to dismantle and rebuild twice as they did not give full clear instruction. Once built and hung it is of good quality and will last a long time.
on 21 June 2014
Was easy to put together not like some flat pack items. Looks great on my bathroom wall & has plenty of room for all my bits and bobs.