Premier AV SB-D9020 9" Region Free Portable DVD Player with Swivel Screen, USB and Card Slot - Black
|Price:||£81.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Built-in PAL/NTSC/SECAM Multiregion setup
- Compatible with Divx/DVD/MPEG-4/MP3/WMA/CD/VCD/SVCD
- 270degree swivel screen and USB/SD/MMC/MS card reader slots
- Support multi-view angle and anti-shock playback
- High capacity rechargeable lithium battery for 3hours playback
|Product Warranty: This product may have invalidated the manufacturer's warranty.|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1) Gr8 to keep the kids occupied - not only on long journeys such as long drives or flights but I've also found it useful in restaurants, especially when you are going out in family groups! Just put the volume low and chuck a movie on and voila! The kids are kept busy!
2) Has a USB port - reads my flash drive like a dream (upto 16GB flash drive) & is easy to navigate. This is also very useful as one can then view the USB drive by plugging the portable DVD player straight into the TV to get the big picture using the A/V leads provided (though sound quality in this case isn't excellent but sufficient)! - if you don't already have a USB port on your telly that is (usually the case if you still have an old CRT TV).
3) Has a remote control - with plenty of functionality.
4) Has a memory card slot - though I haven't tried this yet.
5) Comes with all the leads - A/V lead, power lead, car charger, earphones.
6) Also comes with a simple carry case - with room enough for just the portable player.
7) Is light - under 2 kilos.
8) Picture Quality & Resolution is excellent.
9) Swivel screen.
10) Plays multi-region & multi-format cd's/dvd's/files.
CONS (not many):
1) Looks a bit cheap & 'plasticky' - but I don't particularly mind this
2) Battery only seems to last around 2-2.5 hrs - basically can only watch 1 full movie on it before having to recharge. This may be a pain for some people! Note that on long car journeys though you can keep it plugged in with the car charger.Read more ›
Playback duration via battery would be more than 3 hours and it is a bonus that it came well packed and supplied with all you need, i.e. main power plug, car charger, av cable, earphone, carry case and remote.
This is a very practical player at a resonable value.
This DVD has been a life saver for our long plane trips and road trips with our 2 year old toddler.
It has excellent picture and sound quality. It comes with everything you need, battery, ear plugs, remote, power cord, car charger!
The buttons take some getting used to but read the instructions and you'll get used to it quick enough.
Remote needs to be pointed dead on for it to work which still makes it tricky to turn on or manipulate from the front seat.
There is an indicator light on the front of the player that shows green blinking for it charging and green solid for it being fully charged.
The battery lasts for one full length movie, about 2 hours.
My only complaint about the player is that it seems to take forever to re-charge it.
information not already mentioned in the other reviews might help people making an informed
I wanted a portable, multi-region, DVD-player with a 9", swivel screen at a good price. So it was
down to this one, and the Orei DVD-P901. I found it very hard to choose: the Orei is cheaper, and
supposedly has a (significantly) longer battery life. However, one thing what swayed me was that
the Orei player can't really be used without its remote, and that (from reviews) it had odd
limitations, like only allowing fast forwarding at 2x.
Anyway, I bought the Premier player, and while I obviously cannot really comment on whether or
not it is the better of the two, I can say that I'm pretty impressed so far. All the basics are
there: plays DVDs, picture quality is very good, and sound perfectly acceptable: it's never going
to be great through the small on-board speakers, but they do the job, and through good quality
headphones, I have no complaints. Cannot comment on the battery life as I have not had it for long
enough, but have no reason to doubt the figures quoted in the other reviews. I guess this is one
of the main weaknesses of the Premier player: would certainly be nice to be able to watch at
least a couple of movies on the go. Also, as others have commented, the overall appearance
is a bit "plastic". In particular, the control buttons do not feel particularly sturdy. But
with a little care, it should last, and for the price, I didn't expect much more.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wanted to really like this player, but felt it was lacking on too many levels for me. First is that the image advertised wasn't representative of the screen viewing you actually... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Jeanne
This does exactly what it says on the box. I bought it to watch region one DVDs on and it performs brilliantly. I have also watched region 2 discs and it switches seamlessly. Read morePublished 19 days ago by T. Wood
One of the best things I have brought a must for western fans to view region 1 classic series thank youPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Now able to play Region 1 DVDs, as well as other regions, with no trouble. Best to use your own headphones for really good sound, as the volume is a bit low. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Just the DVD player I was looking for,can now watch all my box sets of DVD's.I am very happy with my purchase from Amazon.Published 2 months ago by David Marsden
Works but not super high quality. The buttons make very loud clicks when pressed and the entire casing is in fairly thin plastic. It has survived one crash tot he floor though. Read morePublished 2 months ago by mamama
Works well so far,good screen for one person,plenty of options like sd card and usb drive.However,too many odd controls,and these are not clear sinc they are on silver and do not... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Desmondo