- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: The History Press (1 Jun. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0752442465
- ISBN-13: 978-0752442464
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 1.8 x 24.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,627,588 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Prehistoric Rock Art in the Northern Dales Paperback – Illustrated, 1 Jun 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
PAUL and BARBARA BROWN have a long-term interest in rock art and together have discovered many sites new to the archaeological record, including the prehistoric rock art site at Copt Howe, Cumbria. Paul Brown is co-author of Prehistoric Rock Art in the North York Moors, published by Tempus in 2005.