on 11 February 2018
This is good, though it's just a single 30ish minute track which I'm not sure I was totally clear on from the description. Very relaxing but you'd need to have read a Hypnobirthing book to get the most from it.
on 10 August 2016
Excellent. Had my first child listing to this. Helps feed your subconscious with positivity and trust in yourself. I bought this for my pregnant sister. First birth-managed in three hours!!! #labourenvy 😂
on 18 July 2015
Useful product. I used it every night before I went into early labour. I didn't find the voice irritating and regularly fell asleep while listening. Made me nice and relaxed.
I can't comment on if it helped with the birthing process, but I was very calm throughout an emergency situation.
I would use this again and recommend it to other people.
on 13 February 2017
I was reccomended to try this by my midwife as I was getting very stressed trying to juggle work pressures and care for my well-being during pregnancy. I found it very very helpful. the fact that it is only 25mins long makes it manageable to fit ininto your daily life.
on 10 August 2013
I've just received this CD and wanted it to help me with regular relaxation. I have used other CDs in the past for this, and this one does not disappoint. I'm looking forward to using it throughout the remaining of my pregnancy (currently 21 weeks) before moving onto the effective birth preparation and labour companion CDs which I've already bought (although not tried yet!)
on 27 April 2014
fantastic! I tend to fall asleep every time I listen to it and I awake up very refreshed, ready to do anything.
on 26 September 2013
Bought for friend who says it is an:-

Excellent aid for relaxation

Cannot comment any further as bought as a gift!
on 21 October 2017
Doesnt work for me
on 24 August 2016
Excellent service and product just us described
on 23 October 2014
Good but overpriced for a cd that is only 20 mins long .