- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
Preggatinis Paperback – 1 Mar 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Things move quickly in the cocktail fast lane--but grind to a halt when pregnancy kicks in. Right? Wrong! Even when sporting a "baby bump," modern moms can stay in the social swing of things with Preggatinistm, a one-of-a-kind collection of lip-smacking, liquorless libations designed by master mixologist Natalie Bovis-Nelsen, aka "The Liquid Muse."The recipes highlight fresh juices, herbs, and garnishes as well as ideas for Preggatini(TM) Parties--a modern spin on the humdrum baby shower. Organized by pregnancy stages and symptoms, this illustrated, pocket-sized, virtually intoxicating guide also includes "De-virginize for Dad" options, and even a few alcoholic concoctions with which to toast the grand arrival of your bundle of joy.
About the Author
Natalie Bovis-Nelsen is the spokesperson for Fre alcohol-removed wine and designs customized cocktails for various liquor companies and restaurants. She is also the creator and editor of TheLiquidMuse.com, which brings together her two key passions-the spirits she discovers while scouring the world for exciting cocktail trends, and the spirited written word. She lives in Los Angeles.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Cooking for Babies & Children
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Baby Development
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Humour > Cooking
- Books > Science & Nature
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Gynaecology & Obstetrics