- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Gibbs M. Smith Inc (30 May 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1586851322
- ISBN-13: 978-1586851323
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 1.9 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 727,206 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Prefab Hardcover – 30 May 2003
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
...The challenges of light, flexible, non-permanent housing cry out for elegant solutions... That is exactly what we get in this book. -- Doors of Perception website, May 2002
PREFAB...presents the fascinating history of prefabricated housing--both its shortcomings and its enormous potential... -- Dwell magazine, Sept/October 2002
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Quite a few architect and/or architecture firms are show cased.
Lots of great photos and more than a few fantastic designs are shown.
Just not much else.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Planning
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Residential Buildings > Houses & Flats
- Books > Home & Garden > Interior Design & Decoration > Professional Interior Design
- Books > Home & Garden > Interior Design & Decoration > Styles & Decor