on 16 May 2017
ARRIVED ON TIME WELL PACKAGED LOVELY BRACELET WELL RECEIVED
on 14 October 2015
Lovely gift for my daughters birthday, great price also. Thanks.
on 23 May 2017
Lovely my daughter loves it
on 11 May 2017
Beautiful item my daughter is pleased
on 2 December 2013
I brought this for my daughter and it is beautiful... 100% class... In fact I want one with MUM on it..

It looks lovely in the picture but is beautiful in real life, and although you cannot see from the picture the item is heavy.

Well worth every penny... I would not hesitate in recommending this
on 20 November 2014
I bought this as a birthday gift for my 24 year old daughter. Considering the price, it is lovely and I am sure she will love it. However, I think it is probably aimed at a much younger child as it is a little on the small side. It just about fits my wrist so I know it will fit my daughter, but it would not fit anybody with a bit of meat on them.
on 8 January 2014
bought this for my mum, as we lost my sister, her daughter in November, so she wanted something with daughter on it, after a lot of searching I found this, and am so happy I did, my mum likes it, and the charms, sparkle in the light, which give us a good feeling.
on 18 December 2015
Excellent thank you. My 21yrs old Daughter has just been told she has cervical cancer. She will like this lovely gift, thank you. paul
on 8 November 2014
This is a bracelet i bought as a Christmas present for my daughter. Was worried it might be cheap looking but in no way does it look cheap it is fantastic, as good as a Pandora one. Great bracelet and i know she will love it.
on 18 December 2014
Got this for my daughter and wow! it is much better than what I thought. It came pretty fast & in a nice gift box. :)