on 14 March 2013
I was very excited when I saw this book and was looking forward to reading it daily but when it arrived I was quite disappointed it does not live up to my expectations and is now sitting in my kindle cloud unread.
on 23 November 2017
great product and service
on 26 October 2013
A lovely book I have used it everyday curling the last month and readings and prayers are beautiful I would recommend it anyone
on 10 June 2017
Simple, thoughtful and inspiring prayers. Great for personal prayer and for groups of all ages.
on 22 May 2013
For me its a great way to think/thank/work with God. It is helping me a great deal!
on 7 December 2013
I've been searching for this kind of book a while. Best I've found. Often the words are just right, and a great prompt too for other things I might need to pray about. Highly recommended.
on 1 December 2013
Found this book a great way to find my way to God. To help me have a lovely way to speak to him. And reflect on my day.
on 10 March 2012
Even though it is Catholic biased I found it a good start to my evening prayers. A formal start to focus my thoughts.
on 3 August 2012
I must say this is a great little book of prayers, compliments the one for starting the day too. A must if you want to pray but don't know what to say. Gives you time to reflect on your day and it's laid out on a daily basis for you. Can't go wrong with this.
on 8 February 2013
BEAUTIFUL READINGS. THEY REALLY MAKE YOU THINK.
NOT TO DIFFICULT TO USE ON THE KINDLE APP.
EASIER THAN THE DAILY OFFICE BOOK
OF COURSE, I AM BIASED. FR DAVID O'MALLEY IS MY BROTHER !!