Practice-led Research, Research-led Practice in the Creative Arts (Research Methods for the Arts and Humanities) Paperback – 29 Jun 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Hazel Smith is a Research Professor in the Writing and Society Research Group at the University of Western Sydney. She is author of The Writing Experiment: strategies for innovative creative writing (2005( and Hyperscapes in the Poetry of Frank O'Hara (2000). Hazel is also a widely published writer, performer and new media artist. Her latest volume,The Erotics of Geography, 2008, is accompanied by a CD-Rom of works with Roger Dean. Roger Dean is a Research Professor in the MARCS Auditory Laboratories, University of Western Sydney. He has published five books on improvisation, and is a former university president and medical research institute director. A composer-improviser, he is the founder and director of the sound and intermedia ensemble austraLYSIS, of which Hazel is also a member.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It gave me a good understanding of approaches to practice led research and is written in an academic but accessible way.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Education Management & Organisation > Strategies & Policy
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Methodology & Research > Statistics & Research