- Paperback: 736 pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning EMEA; 2 edition (21 Jan. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1408076020
- ISBN-13: 978-1408076026
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 3 x 24 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 70,616 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Practical Teaching: A Guide to Teaching in the Education and Training Sector Paperback – 21 Jan 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Linda Wilson has been teaching in Further Education since 1984. She started as a variable hours lecturer and went on to hold a full-time teaching post after taking her teaching qualifications; she has since gained a Master's Degree in the Management of Education. Linda became involved in staff training and teacher training during the 90s and is currently Director of Human Resources at Tamworth and Lichfield College.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We would recommend this book for all students who are completing the Education and Training (New Dtlls) This book is perfect to take you through the whole course.Published on 17 Jun. 2015 by Enhanced ltd
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education > Adult Guidance & Handbooks
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies