- Paperback: 512 pages
- Publisher: Southwater; Ill edition (31 May 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1844765261
- ISBN-13: 978-1844765263
- Product Dimensions: 17.3 x 2.8 x 21.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 437,954 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Practical Step-by-step Guide to Martial Arts, T'ai Chi & Aikido: A Step-by-step Teaching Plan Paperback – 31 May 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Fay Goodman is internationally qualified to a very high level in many martial arts, and is a leading exponent of shinto ryu (8th-dan) and iaido (7th-dan). Andrew Popovic began training in Shotokan karate at the age of 15, and studied Japanese ju-jitsu before dedicating his practice to the Chinese internal arts. Peter Brady started practising aikido in 1969 and is currently a Shidoin (Hombu recognized Senior teacher) with the United Kingdom Aikikai.