- Paperback: 168 pages
- Publisher: Pavilion Publishing (Brighton) Ltd (26 Oct. 2015)
- ISBN-10: 1910366994
- ISBN-13: 978-1910366998
- Product Dimensions: 22.8 x 1.4 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 665,381 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
A Practical Introduction to Teacher Training in ELT Paperback – 26 Oct 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
John Hughes is a teacher trainer and author. John has more than 30 published ELT titles and runs training for teachers in how to write materials and has mentored new authors. John is a regular contributor to English Teaching professional and has recently published a resource book called ETpedia. He has also managed a teacher training department and now works as a freelance teacher trainer, running courses for teachers from all over the world. He is a former committee member of the IATEFL Teacher Training and Education Specialist Interest Group.