Practical Guide to Photographic Lighting: For film and digital photography Paperback – 14 Dec 2000
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
'The Practical Guide to Photographic Lighting' is a comprehensive source that is fully illustrated with colour and black and white images which comprise not just final photographs but also intermediate and proof pictures that contributed towards the finished result. Jon Tarrant explains how different effects can be produced, and how to work with light to achieve polished pictures and a stunning range of creative images.
About the Author
Jon was previously a freelance press/editorial photographer and has worked on location and in studios for national newspapers, trade publications and multi-national companies.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I am very disappointed...wish I can return this book...
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Manipulating & Editing Photographs
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Techniques & Tips
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts