- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
A Practical Guide to The Early Years Foundation Stage Paperback – 28 Sep 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
If you are looking for an indispensable text when it comes to implementing the revised EYFS, this is the book for you. Miranda Walker has put together a clear and accessible guide, written with both practitioners and learners in mind, which examines the Prime and Specific areas in detail and explains how to promote them. There is a wealth of activities with plenty of fresh ideas which are suitable for a variety of settings and age ranges, and which also match the Development Matters in the EYFS guidelines. There is detailed coverage of Ofsted and the thinking behind the current framework, designed to help readers know what to expect and be fully prepared. Free downloads support the book's key sections (Nursery World Review)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Well set out with easy to understand language, and easy to dip into for specific information required.
It is aimed at not only new but also established practitioners in all areas of Early Years.
Good value for money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As described and a very helpful book to anyone with young children or anyone working in Early Years. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Alexandra
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Preschool & Nursery
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies