- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
A Practical Guide to Counselling: Help Others Make Sense of Life (Practical Guide Series) Paperback – 2 Aug 2018
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, 2 Aug 2018
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr Alistair Ross is a BACP accredited counsellor and supervisor, Chair of the BACP’s Professional Ethics and Quality Standards Committee, and a director of studies in Psychodynamic Studies and Psychology at the University of Oxford. Since 2002 he has also led the MA in Psychodynamic Counselling at the University of Birmingham.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|