- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
A Practical Guide to CBT: From Stress to Strength (Practical Guide Series) Paperback – 2 Aug 2018
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, 2 Aug 2018
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Elaine Iljon Foreman is a Chartered Clinical Psychologist specializing in the treatment of anxiety-related problems. Her clinical research into Cognitive Behavioural Therapy techniques, developed over 30 years, has meant she is regularly in demand by the media for her expert contribution. Elaine's research into the treatment of anxiety and particularly fear of flying has generated invitations to present her research in this field across Europe, the Americas, Australia, the Middle and Far East.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|