- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Practical Counselling Skills: An Integrative Approach Paperback – 14 Oct 2005
Save an extra 10% with Amazon Student*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
KATHRYN AND DAVID GELDARD work together in their private practice as counsellors, and as trainers and supervisors of other counsellors. Kathryn is a child and family therapist and occupational therapist. David is a psychologist. Together they have co-authored the books Counselling Skills in Everyday Life, Working with Children in Groups, Counselling Children, and Counselling Adolescents.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Useful for my student studies to help me with my audio transcript and skills awareness.Published 16 months ago by Ham65
I have been using the book for referencing. It's invsluable to my counselling course. It is really practical.Published 19 months ago by Zoe