Customer reviews

Nice prayer book
on 20 March 2017
It's Powerful
on 25 August 2013
Good product bad print. Layout leaves a lot to be desired. But all in all very usable and should achieve objective
on 30 July 2011
This was purchased in a frenzy of euphoric rantings extoling its virtues, tho' not with any direct prior exposure to it. A staunch religious devotee read it, and concluded it did not provide any new insights into their understanding of the Biblical passages on which the title suggests.

As a scholar myself, I reserve judgement for now and encourage anyone with the slightest curiousity to begin with the Good Book itself.
on 31 December 2003
Reading this book makes at first makes you think that the author is treating the Psalms in a very superstitious way. And indeed, this book fairly represents how the Psalms are used in the Obeah practices of the Bahamas, etc.
BUT...
If one were to suspend ones prejudice against Superstition for a moment ... and assume for the sake of argument, that the Powers listed are really metaphors for higher truths ... then this little book becomes transformed into a manual of the highest theurgy!
For example: Psalm 79 can apparently used to eliminate an opponent, and the procedure described sounds like the worst kind of black magic. But - what if one assumed that the "opponent" in question were not some other person, but a fault within ones own character???
Viewed like this, this little book can be seen as a very practical manual of Christian magic.
on 10 May 2007
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Colette Linden. May 2007.

I recieved this book as a gift from someone who is very special to me.

I had reached a very sad time in my life.I was feeling,scared,confused, sad,lonely.I lacked self esteem & self worth and had lost my confidence.

The verses,Psalms & poems filled me with such inspiration & belief in myself.

It was like listening & talking to Angels.

I DO Believe in Angels,They do Exist,but Most of All,

This book made me Believe in myself again....an inspiration.
on 19 July 2013
This book has all i need. I have been reading my daily prayers, and for the life of me, it really does work. all those who pay money to see these specialist people, no need, you can do it yourself. Just as long as you have faith and believe in god, you're good to go.
on 23 March 2013
As a christian, The book of Psalms is very valuable to me. I have had to revert to this book for guidance time after time in addition to
reading verses from the bible. Very helpful Psalm verses which covers all situation and provides comfort and it works time and time again.
on 25 June 2015
Ordered this item on behalf of a friend and she is very pleased; she did however comment that the print is rather small compared to the earlier publication.