- Also check our best rated Karcher Pressure Washer reviews
Powerplus 206 Bar 3060psi 180cc Petrol Driven Eco Drive Power Pressure Washer with All Terrain Wheels POWXG9008 - 3 Year Home User Warranty
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Maximum Pressure: 206 BAR
- Strong Steel Frame with built in hose storage & detergent tank
- 180cc 4 Stroke ECO DRIVE petrol Engine - LOW FUEL CONSUMPTION
- Heavy Duty Lance with 4 Quick Fit Nozzles
- 3 Year Home User Warranty
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Powerplus 206 Bar 180cc Petrol Driven Eco Drive Power Washer with All Terrain Wheels POWXG9008
Powered by a MIGHTY 180cc 4-stroke ECO-DRIVE petrol engine this washer produces a MASSIVE 206BAR of pressure and delivers an impressive 522 litres / hour of water.
Supplied with 4 'click and connect' quick fit nozzle attachments to allow for pencil jet, fan and detergent facility to tackle most jobs.
• Maximum Pressure: 206 BAR
• Strong Steel Frame with built in hose storage
• Powerful 180cc 4 stroke ECO DRIVE petrol engine
• Heavy Duty Lance with 4 Quick Fit Nozzles
• 522 litres / hr flow rate
• 4 lance nozzles with quick release connection (0°, 15°, 40° and soap nozzle)
• 7.5 Metres high pressure hose
• Built in detergent tank plus switch enabling external detergent drawing
• Fitted with large all terrain wheels
• Weight: 31Kg (approx.)
• 3 Year Home User Warranty
Please note that this unit will work from a water mains or from a tank where the level of water can be maintained above the height of the water inlet to the machine.
CHECK OUT THE MACHINE IN ACTION AT https://vimeo.com/121977418
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Add oil petrol make sure water in the pump first then release the pressure or it won't start
Second pull fired up
Excellent pressure on the hose
Easy machine to built from the box
So far so good
First start take choke off after a few pulls and away she goes. Get yourself a little funnel for the oil
insertion. Works perfectly with 10/40 oil. Just follow procedure of all connected, water on, trigger on to remove air,
then pull start cord. Release pressure by trigger pull after every failed pull. Stop by red switch then water off simples.
Goggles and waterproofs a must. Don't buy an alternative, this is the one.
Unfortunately the hose split within the first few weeks of using it. New hose supplied no problem but I don't know how long the replacement hose will last as I haven't used it much since it was replaced.
I knew when I ordered it that the hose was a bit short but I had another one made up (12 metres) which cost £60 and was well worth it.
Most recent customer reviews