- Also check our best rated Powerline Adapter reviews
devolo dLAN 500 duo Add-On Powerline Adapter (500 Mbps, 1 x PLC Homeplug Adapter, 2 x LAN Ports, Compact Design, Internet Signal Booster, Ethernet Access Over Power Line, Power Save Technology) - White
|Price:||£24.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£10.00 (29%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fast connection for gaming on PC, console, tablet with devolo powerline at power line speeds of up to 500 Mbps combined with PowerSave technology
- Two integrated LAN ports, 2 x Ethernet RJ45
- One button automatic encryption allows active protection from unauthorised users, so you are always secure
- Easily expand your network at any time and integrate additional devices into your home network with an additional dLAN adaptor (compatible with all adaptors of the devolo 200/500/550/650/1200 Mbps product series)
- Box contains: 1 x dLAN 500 duo Adapter, 1 x Ethernet Cable, 1 x Installation Guide
- It is not wireless
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Devolo dLAN 500 Duo Add-On Powerline Adapter, Easy Ethernet Access Through Your Powerline (500 Mbps, 2 LAN Ports, Small, Compact and Unobtrusive Design, PLC Adapter, Ethernet) - White, Pack of 1.
1 x dLAN 500 duo adapter
Hard copy of installation guide
From the manufacturer
dLAN 500 Duo Add- On Adapter
Doubly networked and the powerline becomes the optimal Internet connection.
It enables your power outlet to provide twin Internet access.
The internet Powerline solution
Simple Powerline speeds up to 500 Mbps
Use the dLAN 500 duo from devolo for the optimal entrance into your own world of home networking. The easy connection via household powerlines makes the internet available in any room in no time. Two LAN ports on the adapter allow for two devices to be directly connected, such as a computer and network printer in the home office or smart TV and a game console in the living room. The compact housing enables flexible and unobtrusive placement at any power outlet in your home. Of course, the home network can be expanded at any time with additional adapters. This way, the dLAN technology brings the internet into any room. There are already more than 16 million satisfied Devolo customers.
Expand your home network by converting your mains cables into an internet powerline network. Simply plug the powerline adapter into your wall socket for a simple, easy-to-expand home network.
This single add-on powerline adapter is a flexible addition to your exiting powerline network and is compatible with all adapters in the devolo 200, 500 and 650 product ranges, making the Add-on Adapter ideal for expanding from any devolo starter kit.
The sleek, compact design fits into any wall socket. Two integrated network ports allow for devices like desktop PCs, smart TVs and games consoles to be connected. Inside, PowerSave technology automatically minimises energy consumption whilst maximising connection speed and quality.
Enjoy high-speed data transmission at powerline speeds of up to 500 Mbps with the added security of automatic encryption, meaning that unauthorised users can’t access your network. The included software for PC, Mac and Linux also makes network management and child safety features easy to set up.
As well as a single internet powerline adapter unit, a high quality network cable is included in the box to get you up and running.
Get your whole home connected now with the dLAN 500 duo Add-On Powerline Adapter.
- Your home network from the power outlet. Unpack. Plug it in. Get started. The easy way to connect using your home's power lines.
- High-speed data transmission at powerline speeds up to 500 Mbps with two fast ethernet connections for connecting additional devices.
- Compact design for convenient placement throughout the home, at any power outlet.
- Ready to use immediately. Without any cables and without any technical installation whatsoever.
- Automatic encryption. Active protection against unauthorised access.
- The PowerSave technology from devolo provides minimum energy consumption that is continuous, intelligent and entirely automatic.
|dLAN 1200+ Wi-Fi ac||dLAN 650 triple+||dLAN 550 duo+||dLAN 500 duo||dLAN 500 Wi-Fi|
|Connects smart tv, media box, receiver, game console||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Connects tablet, smart phone||✓|
|Integrated power socket||✓||✓||✓|
|Wi-fI move technology||✓||✓|
|Plug and play||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Another product that is "fit and forget".
The best products are those you don't notice you have.
Didn't need to pair them, they were ready to go right out of the box and the double ethernet connection on each plug is very useful as you won't need a switch as well if you have two items in the same room to hook up.
I have another brand of powerline also in my building and it paired with these without fuss or questioning. Just pressed the buttons and done.
Note: The ethernet connections are 100Mbps but the interconnect between the powerlines (over the electricity cables) are 500Mbps so you could connect 5x500Mbps powerlines together and theoretically get 100Mbps out of the device plugged into each of the 5 powerlines.
I've been using it for 7-8 months now, I don't use my computer very often but when I do it's almost agonising. I have mine connected to the router downstairs and into my computer upstairs. I've read online that your power has to be clean and from the same circuit for it to work properly. I would recommend against buying this product if you live in a house and need network connected upstairs. Should go for something like a PCIe network adaptor, a higher end £40-50 adaptor will work much better than this. However, I haven't tested this product on the same floor so it might work well if you have a flat or just using the powerline on the same floor. From my experience unfortunately I've had to give it 2 stars.
So it means I'll have to run ethernet cables in the walls which is what I was trying to avoid.......
Most recent customer reviews