- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Powerblock Sport 9.0 Dumbbells (stage 1)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Adjustable Weight Plates; Patented Selector Pin System; Compact Dumbbell Design; Small Footprint;
- Weight Range: 1kg-22.5kg (2.2lbs-49.6lbs) with Increments per Hand;
- Square Design for Greater Control; Unique Core Handle; Colour-Coded Rails and Weight Chart;
- Expandable Weight Range Using a Stage 2 Kit - up to 41kg (90.4lbs) per Hand;
- Warranty: 15 Years Manufacturer's Warranty;
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Bodymax 25kg Selectabell Dumbbells - Pair
Atlas Adjustable Dumbbells Set 2-24kg Selectable Dial 15 Different Weights Home Gym Fitness Training (Pair)
Bodymax 25kg Selectabell Dumbbell - Single
Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Powerhouse Fitness||HappyMonkey||Powerhouse Fitness||NRG FITNESS BV|
|Colour||Black||Grey/Black||Black / Red||Grey/Black||Black, Red, Grey. Version 2|
|Item Weight||45 grams||50 kg||—||25 kg||24 kg|
|Size||1.0kg - 22.5kg Paar||Pack of 2||Pack of 2||—||Medium|
|Style||Pair of Adjustable Dumbbells||Pair of adjustacle Dumbbells||—||—||Dumbbells Only|
The PowerBlock Sports 9.0 are stage 1 dumbbells that can be expanded in weight to adjust to the current needs of the user. These compact dumbbells are designed to be easier to control and balance and can go from 2kg to 22.5kg, which replaces the need for 16 pairs of standard fixed-weight dumbbells. They feature a patented selector pin system and are equipped with two 1kg 'adder weights' that slot inside the handle for micro-incremental training in steps of 1kg-2kg per hand. The dumbbells are supplied as a pair and can be expanded to 41kg per hand using the Stage 2 add on kit.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yes they're expensive but they are top quality.
The only downsides that I have experienced in the years of use I've had are:
- can be hard to get the right weight for and exercise quickly.
- be careful not to miss the correct holes for the weight you need.
- they're just a bit to wide to swing like a kettle bell without smashing your knees. Lucky thry do an adjustable kB too though right.
- I like the restricted handle position but I can see how that my make certain exercises difficult. For a dB curl for example, if your wrist is hurting that probably means it's too heavy, not that the handle is at fault. (In my opinion)
- they clang a bit meaning a silent work out that doesn't wake your new born can be tough.
I love these and would recommend any of the products by this company.
I've had them 2months now & find them super easy to use & easy to store.
Only downside for me is the lower weight increments as I'm not massively strong the leap from 4.5kg to 7kg is quit a lot!
It's a shame that one of the dumbbells I received had a faulty lever (it did not quite click into position) but if it wasn't for this I'd still have them now. The only con I can think of is the price. At about £300 they're hardly cheap but if you think you'll use them often then I guess it's worth the purchase.