- Also check our best rated Iphone Case reviews
PowerSkin Shockproof 1500mAh Battery Case Cover with Lightning Connector for iPhone 5 - MFI Apple Approved and Compatible with iOS8 / 7 - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed specially for the iPhone 5
- Silicone case protects agianst bumps and scratches
- Built in rechargable 1500mAh lithium battery
- On/Off button and battery level indicator lights
- MFI Certified by Apple
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
PowerSkin battery cases continue to produce the most on demand charging solutions, providing you with power and protection for all-day, on-the-go use of your Smartphone. A one-piece silicone, soft-touch case slides and wraps effortlessly around your mobile device, while providing tough, shock-proof protection. With the touch of a button, PowerSkin instantly starts charging your phone. So charge on, without breaking stride, because battery life is life.
MFi means “Made for iPhone”
This battery charger has been approved by Apple which means it has been designed to connect specifically to the iPhone 5, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Products that are not MFi risk damaging the device.
- Sleek and slim contemporary case provides a soft, thin, comfortable grip and protects against accidental drops
- One-piece silicone rubber case allows for a quick on-the-go wrap, protect and charge
- Rechargeable built-in 1500mAh battery extends Smartphone usage up to 70%
- Verified engineering guarantees against short circuit and over-charge, and provides temperature protection for your battery case and Smartphone
- On / Off button and LED indicator puts power-on-demand in your hand and provides on-the-go charging for your mobile lifestyle
- Optional earphone extender for Apple EarBuds, as well as any 3.5mm headphones
Powerskin Battery Case for iPhone 5
USB charging cable
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The idea of the power side of the skin is good and for the heavier user and that certainly is not me the facility is very useful.
The item is fully described and instructions included and as far as appearances goes it looks smart. If I have more comments after continued use then I shall add them in due course.
I find this case very useful as a boost when my phone is running low. It's not too heavy or bulky to carry in my bag and the 70% charge gives more than enough to get that boost when I'm out and about and away from charging sources. A day's heavy use is covered by a fully charged iPhone and a fully charged PowerSkin.
A good package that would only be bettered by a lightening connector and slightly better capacity (although I'm not convinced I'd really want the extra volume or weight that would be required for a bigger battery capacity).
Bad Things - Cover doesn't completely protect phone. Doubles width of the phone.
I expect that there are better options available. The main issue for me is the fact that the cover doesn't protect the phone properly.
Power skin is the only one that I have found that is Apple endorsed- a higher powered version from a different firm was in the bin after 2 days because Apple changed their algorithms. Powerskin is less powerful and more expensive than other charge units, but they have a seriously shirt shelf life- beware the next software update
All of the button still work well, although getting to the mute slider is a little awkward. My main gripe is the fact that it will only charge your phone by 60-70% from being dead and the fact you can only charge it via Micro USB cable! Why could this not have been powered by both Micro USB and Lightening connector, if I go abroad and want to charge it I now need to take more cables than just my standard iPhone lightening cable!
It's light in weight and serves a purpose but you can't put your phone in when you don't need to charge as my phone got hot constantly be charged when not required, a switch on the case to state Charge Now would be far better.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
NB Doesn't charge other phones once your phone is used to it.
Doesn't work if your phone is less than 20%