- Amazon Student Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
PowerPoint 2013 for Dummies Paperback – 22 Mar 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
- Create a slide presentation with charts, clip art, sound, and video
- Work with master slides and templates
- Use all the newest enhancements and features of PowerPoint 2013
IN FULL COLOR!
Make your point with a dazzling PowerPoint presentation it′s easy with this book!
Long ago, PowerPoint led us out of the age of flip charts and felt–tip pens. Now the newest version is packed with advanced features that let you include video and animation, use a laser pointer in your presentation, draw on your slides, and present online. You can collaborate with others via SkyDrive, steal slides from a library, and more read on!
- Get started right away learn to navigate the interface, create and edit slides, use Notes, and present your slideshow
- Make it easy use text formatting techniques to make your presentation both readable and gorgeous
- Dress it up insert pictures and screenshots, draw objects and shapes, include a chart, or add timing and narration to your slides
- More for the money use templates and masters to work more efficiently, and reuse slides from a library
- Work together share your presentation in SkyDrive® and allow others to comment, or create a CD and Word handouts
Open the book and find:
- How to use PowerPoint on a touchscreen
- Essential editing advice
- Secrets of successful proofing
- Directions for showing your presentation online
- Cool slide design tips
- How to insert online images and hyperlinks
- Hints for keeping your audience awake
- Things that might go wrong and how to avoid them
About the Author
Doug Lowe is the bestselling author of more than 40 For Dummies books. He′s covered everything from Microsoft Office to creating web pages to technologies such as Java and ASP.NET, and has written several editions of both PowerPoint For Dummies and Networking For Dummies.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category