Have one to sell?
PowerPoint 2007 Just the Steps For Dummies Paperback – 1 Mar 2007
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Easy steps for creating and sharing effective presentations
...for great results
Crop a Picture
- Open a presentation in PowerPoint.
- Select the picture you want to crop. Cropping is one of the easiest things you can do to improve the composition of your pictures and hone in on the focal point.
- In the Ribbon, click the Format/Picture Tools tab. In the Size group, click Crop.
- Position your cursor over a cropping handle and drag. To crop equally on two sides simultaneously, press the Ctrl key as you drag the center crop handle on a side. To crop equally on all four sides simultaneously, press the Ctrl key as you drag a corner crop handle.
- Click anywhere in your slide outside the selected picture to deselect the Crop tool.
Get ready to
- Create a new presentation
- Insert tables, charts, and graphs
- Add shapes, text effects, and colors
- Scale, crop, and position pictures
- Integrate sound and movies
- Prepare a self–running presentation
About the Author
Barbara Obermeier is principal of Obermeier Design, a graphic design studio in Ventura, California. She′s the author of Photoshop CS2 All–in–One Desk Reference For Dummies and has contributed as author or coauthor on numerous computer graphics books. Barb is also a faculty member in the Visual Communication Department at Brooks Institute in Ventura.
Ted Padova is the author of more than 25 computer books. He writes primarily on Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and Adobe Illustrator. He is a nationally and internationally known speaker on Adobe Acrobat and digital imaging.
There are no customer reviews yet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 4 reviews
on 5 January 2013 - Published on Amazon.com
This was a gift and it I received it in perfect condition and it was really like new. Shipping was certainly fast and I am very pleased.
Not too helpful
on 13 May 2011 - Published on Amazon.com
At first I thought this would be a helpful book, but if you have questions about specific tasks you would like to perform, it is useless. I would not buy this book again.
on 12 February 2016 - Published on Amazon.com
This book was clear and helpful.
3 people found this helpful.
Book for Dummies
on 12 May 2007 - Published on Amazon.com
Book is a excellent shape and at a great price. Delivery was fast,